Henry was an experimental engine with teething troubles. He was a poor steamer and was often criticised for this. It was only after an incident involving the Flying Kipper that he was sent to Crewe to be rebuilt into a Stanier Black 5.
- Oddly enough Henry's side rods are red even tho many engines have grey\white ones like he had in the TV series.
- Models of Henry had a Gap under his smoke box.
- Henry with Sticker Face (1985)
- Henry with Plastic Face (1990)
- Metallic Henry (in a set with Metallic Thomas and James only)
- Henry (2003) (Current) (Different Gauge & Couplings)
- Wind Up